Due to a shockingly rare series of events I've had a bit of spare time recently, so I decided to do some doodling. I did a lot of experimenting with this piece, trying out new techniques and methods. Some times experimenting pays off, and some times it's a spiraling mess of damage control. Unfortunately, in this case it was the latter. The end result is nothing like what I had in mind, and I feel like all I could do was salvage it so I didn't have to waste a bunch of time starting over. ;) Guess it turned out alright in the end, and I still learned SOME things in the process.
Looks like the poor ogre is gonna have to find a meal elsewhere... Anyway, enjoy!