Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mother Panic #4

So, here's a bit of work I did on a DC title earlier this year (or was it late last year?). Officially, I've now worked for the Big Two! Sadly, I feel that this book got lost in the shuffle of my busy schedule, and that I never gave it the attention I could have-- but looking through the pages to find something to post, I think it turned out pretty good. I had a hard time narrowing it down to the usual 5 pages, so that's always a good sign!

Art by Shawn Crystal (for the 3 issue arc that I colored).

Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website: blogcothebanchuabiet.com chia sẻ những câu nói mỉa mai người khác hay stt một mình vẫn ổn và giải thích hiện tượng chim sẻ bay vào nhà là điềm gì.

    ReplyDelete