Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Seekers of the Weird 4 & 5

Holy falling behind, Batman. I've been so busy lately that I've completely neglected my little corner of the internet. So much has happened since my last post that I don't even know how to begin catching up.

I suppose I could start with the last two issues of Seekers of the Weird. I was pretty sad to see this one go, actually-- I had a lot of fun on this series. I know my weird color choices didn't agree with everyone, but there's just something about a drastic monochromatic shift that gets me going. ;)

Anyway, on to the pages (all of which feature art by series-standard Karl Moline)! First, a few from issue 4, which is probably my favourite of the run.









 And some choice pages from #5. Thanks to all who supported this book, and I hope you enjoyed it! Or at least, the colours. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment