Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Human Fighter

Seeing as I'm a big nerd, I also play Dungeons & Dragons (as well as numerous other RPGs). Naturally, I have to draw my character, because it's tradition. Right now I'm playing in a 4th edition D&D game as a human fighter, the most boring and ordinary of all race/class combinations. To be perfectly honest, I pretty much despise 4e. The only reason I'm playing is because one of the players in our usual group wanted to try his hand at running a game and it was the only system he felt comfortable enough with. Oh well; beggars can't be choosers, they say.

Anyway, since I'm an old school guy, Adler the human fighter is as old-school as they come in terms of visuals. I'd even say he's the antithesis to 4e art direction, and he really wouldn't belong in any of the books. But I think that's not such a bad thing. I also gave him a bardiche, even though the book says glaive, because bardiches are where it's at, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment