Saturday, February 2, 2013

Marvel Zombies Halloween!

Zombies and Halloween? What a crazy concept! Though I have to say it was a pleasure to go back to the Marvel Zombie universe after all these years-- especially since this one was also written by Fred Van Lente (one of my most favourite writers), and featured gorgeous art by Alessandro Vitti. This book got some pretty good reviews, and I think it would be great if there was a revival (ha!) of the Zombies line. Provided I colored it, of course. ;)

I tried a few new tricks and techniques with the coloring, but I still attempted to keep things dark and gritty-- all without resorting to my usual sketchy, messy style. Trying to move away from that nowadays. Nobody likes a mess. Anyway, I've picked a few of my favourite pages from the issue to share. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment